It’s been a while!
I’ve made a bunch of progression on my most recent big project, which can be found here on artstation.
I think I’ve come to a good milestone in it but I feel like there is always more that can be done… I thought I would share a couple of small, achievable ideas on how to improve and expand on the project. After that I might think about how to push my AJ project a bit further too, keeping in mind feedback from AJ and the artists at Creative Assembly.
For the Seer Project:
- Include detail and development on boot design
- Include detail and development on pauldrons
- Sketch out back view for most recent finished design and add notes
- Detail shot of staff and further development of its textures
For AJ Project:
- Back view of insectoid creature
- Pick a 3rd character to develop
I’m not sure if I will complete all of these but they at least give me a direction. In addition to these actions (during or after), I realise I need to strive to study more. Lately I have made some progress and I need to keep pushing forward.